Mark Heuring – [Applications Consultant]
As you move throughout your digital transformation, the need to share data between systems and entities becomes greater and greater. You may need to share data with your vendors, customers, partners, or compliance agencies, or you may need to share data between two internal systems.
Business-to-Business (B2B) integration, or the automated exchange of data between two companies, is not a new concept. Although sharing data sounds simple enough, there can be many challenges. The entities you share data with might all have different format requirements, different supported communication protocols, different frequency for updates, or any number of items that make them unique. Whether sharing data with third parties or internal systems, the data will likely need to be transformed into a compatible format for the exchange.
These unique requirements frequently require custom data transformation applications to be written for each use case, which lead to high development and maintenance costs. These high costs may prohibit or diminish your ability to share data in a real-time, automated fashion, which may in turn reduce or hinder your growth potential.
Some companies use EDI, or Electronic Data Interchange, to facilitate their B2B integration needs. While Keller Schroeder offers EDI Managed Services to assist companies with the maintenance and support of their EDI systems, many companies do not require or need a full blown EDI system to handle B2B integrations. The need for automated B2B data transformation and exchange is a requirement across industry verticals and throughout departments within companies.Keller Schroeder is introducing a new B2B service to help address the challenges of data transformation and exchange. Our new B2B Integration Solution can be used to exchange information with third parties or between internal systems and will not require custom coding for each use case. Our solution utilizes a cloud based data transformation service that has quick and easy setup and configuration, leading to less development and maintenance time.
Keller Schroeder’s B2B Integration Solution:
- Automates the transformation and exchange of documents between two parties, including customers, ERP solutions, suppliers, regulatory agencies, warehouse managers, internal line of business systems, etc.
- Supports many communication protocols, including AS/2, FTP(s), sFTP, web, email, SOAP, and more
- Supports many message formats, including XML, Excel, EDI, CSV, and even custom file-formats
- Allows you to mix and match incoming and outgoing formats and communication protocols
- Maintains the highest quality and strictest security management processes as recommended by ISO27001
- Removes communication protocol barriers with your trading partners and between your systems
- Pricing based on number of messages with no minimum, which leads to a low cost and low risk barrier to entry
Please contact Keller Schroeder to learn more about our new B2B Integration Solution or our EDI Managed Services offerings and how we can partner with you to positively impact your digital transformation.