LogRhythm, The Security Intelligence Company, recently unveiled LogRhythm 7, a major upgrade to their security intelligence and analytics platform. With new and enhanced features and capabilities, LogRhythm continues to be a leader in the SIEM (Security Information & Event Management) space.
Chris Peterson, senior vice-president of products, CTO and co-founder at LogRhythm states, “The sophistication and resolve of today’s cyber adversaries continue to rise, as does the number of successful intrusions.” “The innovations in LogRhythm 7 empower IT security teams to detect, respond to and neutralize cyber intruders faster and more efficiently.”
With LogRhythm’s HTML5 based dashboard, advanced security analytics and SmartResponse automation capabilities, and the ability to perform full-text unstructured search with the introduction of Elasticsearch, it is no surprise LogRhythm has been positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant report for four consecutive years. LogRhythm scored highest in Gartner’s Critical Capabilities for Security Information and Event Management.
New features with LogRhythm 7 include:
- Elasticsearch based indexing for expedited investigations
- Architectural advancements for up to a 300 percent improvement in data indexing performance on a per-node basis
- Real-time threat activity map
- New Risk-Based scoring algorithms
- Incident Response advancements
- Extensions to the SmartResponse Automation framework, such as the ability to prevent malware outbreak with endpoint shutdown
For more information or to schedule a LogRhythm demonstration, contact your Keller Schroeder Account Manager.