Business critical data backups have been a part of the data center landscape as long as businesses have existed. In a virtualized data center, that critical data could be a single email or hundreds of virtual machines. Legacy backup strategies no longer meet the requirements of the always-on data center. Data backups need to be automated, reliable, and available whenever and wherever they are needed for rapid recovery of business operations with little-to-no down time and zero data loss.
So, how can reliable data protection and streamlined disaster recovery be achieved? The Network Solutions Group at Keller Schroeder has the answer… with Veeam.
Veeam Availability Suite combines the industry-leading backup, restore, and replication features from Veeam Backup & Replication with the advanced monitoring, reporting, and capacity planning features of Veeam ONE. With over 183,000 customers worldwide, Veeam offers industry-leading backup and recovery reliability.
Veeam Backup & Replication -> Powerful and easy-to-use backup and availability
- Rapid recovery of entire VMs, individual files, and application items
- Agentless recovery for Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, and Active Directory
- Transaction-level restore of MS SQL Server Databases
- Automatic recoverability testing of every backup
- Built-in WAN acceleration to get backups off-site
- Leverage EMC, HP, and NetApp snapshots with Veeam Explorer for Storage Snapshots
Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE -> Extend the power of Veeam to physical servers and workstations
- Simple solution for backing up Windows-based desktops and laptops
- Backup to an external hard drive, NAS, or Veeam Backup & Replication repository
- Certified by Microsoft as Windows 10 Compatible
- Full backup, volume-level backup, and file-level backup options
- Bare-metal restore, volume-level restore, and file-level restore options
- Integration with Veeam Backup & Replication
Veeam ONE -> Complete monitoring, reporting, and capacity planning for Veeam backup infrastructure
- 24×7 customizable real-time monitoring and alerting of issues before operational impact
- Resource and capacity optimization, planning, and forecasting with “what-if” analysis
- Backup infrastructure assessment tools
- Advanced health and performance dashboards
- 200+ pre-set alarms and 100+ predefined reports
- Unlimited number of Veeam Backup & Replication servers, ESXi hosts, vCenter servers, SCVMM servers and Hyper-V Failover Clusters that can be monitored and reported on
Read more about Veeam Backup & Replication
Please contact your Account Manager to learn more about Veeam Availability Suite solutions designed to put technology to work for you!