TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ATTENDANCE AND PARTICIPATION AT KELLER SCHROEDER HOSTED EVENTS
These are the terms (the “Agreement”) that govern your attendance at and/or participation in events hosted or sponsored by Keller Schroeder, either solely or in partnership with our vendor partners (the “Event”).
By registering for the Event you are agreeing to these terms, which form a legal contract between Keller Schroeder and Associates, Inc. (“Keller Schroeder”), and the registered attendee and/or participant (“you”). If you are registering on behalf of another it is your responsibility to ensure that the person attending is aware of these terms and accepts them, and by completing the registration you are warranting that you have made the attendee aware of these terms and that they have accepted these terms.
- Admittance. Your registration entitles you to admittance to the Event. Any and all other costs associated with your attendance (including without limitation any travel and/or accommodation expenses) shall be borne solely by you and Keller Schroeder shall have not liability for such costs.
- Termination. You acknowledge that Keller Schroeder reserves the right to request your removal from the Event if Keller Schroeder, in its sole discretion, considers your presence and/or behavior to create a disruption or to hinder the Event and/or the enjoyment of the Event by other attendees or speakers.
- Image Release. By attending the Event you acknowledge and agree to grant Keller Schroeder the right at the Event to record, film, photograph or capture your likeness in any media now available and hereafter developed and to distribute, broadcast, use or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from you or any payment to you. This grant to Keller Schroeder includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or together with other information, and the right to allow others to use and/or disseminate the media.
- Event Content. You acknowledge and agree that Keller Schroeder, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the Event, including but not limited to, the Event name, themes, content, program, speakers, performers, hosts, moderators, and time.
- Vendor Partner Information Release. By registering for the event, you agree to allow Keller Schroeder to share your contact information with participating vendor sponsors of the Event. This is done with the express written agreement from all participating vendor sponsors that follow up contact with attendees of any kind and via any medium be made with the permission of and in conjunction with Keller Schroeder’s Account Management Team.
- Event Content & Materials. All intellectual property rights in and to the Event, the Event content and all materials distributed at or in connection with the Event are owned by Keller Schroeder and/or the Event sponsors or speakers presenting at the Event. You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trademarks or other trade names appearing at the Event, in any Event content and/or in any materials distributed at or in connection with the Event for any reason without the prior written permission of Keller Schroeder.
- Licensing. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to vest in you any legal or beneficial right in or to any trademarks or other intellectual property rights owned or used under license by Keller Schroeder or any of its affiliates or grant to you any right or license to any other intellectual property rights of Keller Schroeder or its affiliates, all of which shall at all times remain the exclusive property of Keller Schroeder and its affiliates.
Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- Keller Schroeder gives no warranties in respect of any aspect of the Event or any materials related thereto or offered at the Event and, to the fullest extent possible under the laws governing this Agreement, disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness and merchantability. Neither Keller Schroeder nor its affiliates can accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by you or any person on any aspect of the Event and/or any information provided at the Event.
- Other than to the extent required as a matter of law: (i) neither Keller Schroeder nor its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Event or other aspect related thereto or in connection with this Agreement.
- The maximum aggregate liability of Keller Schroeder for any claim in any way connected with therewith or this Agreement whether in contract, tort or otherwise (including any negligent act or omission) shall be limited to the amount paid by you to Keller Schroeder under this Agreement to attend the Event.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indiana courts.
All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of Indiana or another location mutually agreeable to the parties. The arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American
- Arbitration Association. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all conclusions of law and fact and shall include the assessment of costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. Any such arbitration shall include a written record of the arbitration hearing. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
Please contact our event management team for any additional questions you may have about your privacy and this event agreement: email@example.com