Keller Schroeder has been growing, and we are continuing to expand our operations. If you are a proven performer, we would like you to take a closer look at working for us. We are in need of an Information Security Consultant to join our Infrastructure Solutions Group. The Information Security Consultant provides information security guidance and expertise in multiple client environments, as well as serving as a subject matter expert for internal team members and coworkers. Client facing information security services range from pre and post sales consulting and relationship building to hands-on information security related activities such as vulnerability and penetration assessments, SIEM consulting and implementation, and evaluating and recommending evolving security solutions.
- Offers presales and post-sales technical information security consulting services to both internal and external clients.
- Assists clients with information security and governance related tasks, such as security and compliance framework assessments and gap identification.
- Build client roadmaps and improvement plans and execute on them as required.
- Evaluates information system vulnerability reports, security exploit reports, and other information security notices, and as needed, makes recommendations to clients to take precautionary steps.
- Performs vulnerability assessments to highlight opportunities for improvement in systems configuration, and recommends steps for risk reduction through system patching, system hardening, and other information security related changes, including architecture modification recommendations.
- Performs penetration testing and assessment engagements for clients to assess the effectiveness of information security systems design and controls within the client environment.
- Assists in the development of service proposals and statements of work for client projects.
- Communicates clearly and concisely, in written and verbal form, to audiences of any technical level.
- Generate ideas for new cybersecurity solutions aligned with our clients evolving needs.
- Effectively prioritizes and works productively on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be a team player able to work well with others in a collaborative manner and is a self-starter who can work with minimum supervision.
- Must be a patient and attentive listener in order to truly understand the needs of the client and team.
- Ensure project expectations, timelines, and budgets are being met.