We welcome individual candidate and corp-to-corp resume submissions.
Keller Schroeder, an information technology consulting firm in Evansville, IN is seeking a Data Architect to work in our Data Strategy Group. This is a 6-month, remote contract opportunity. This individual will be designing and building large-scale data models on various database platforms as well as architecting data lifecycle management solutions.
- Analyze functional and non-functional business requirements and translate into technical data requirements and create or update existing logical and physical data models to support long-term solutions.
- Creation and enforcement of data architecture and modeling standards and best practices.
- Work with the development team; create data models and database designs using an approved Data Modeling tool, utilizing reverse and forward engineering that depicts the business areas and systems in the technical environment to ensure data integrity is maintained.
- Review database design with development teams and generate Data Definition Language (DDL).
- Analyze existing database queries and provide performance tuning recommendations.
- Design and implement database and data warehouse components to enable best-in-class Data Lifecycle Management (DLM).