Sr. Microsoft Engineer
Keller Schroeder has been growing, and we are continuing to expand our operations. If you are a proven performer, we would like you to take a closer look at working for us. We are in need of a Senior Microsoft Engineer to join our in-house Networking Solutions Group in the Evansville, IN area. The Senior Microsoft Engineer is responsible for providing design, implementation, and technical support to clients for their On-Premises, Hybrid, and Cloud Windows Server infrastructure. This includes identifying opportunities for the use of technology to improve business efficiency, performing infrastructure design tasks, assessing existing design and implementation practices, performing system implementations, and providing support for clients’ existing environments. We’re looking for an individual passionate about the whole Microsoft technology stack, from Windows Server to Azure(AD), Exchange and SharePoint to Microsoft 365, Windows to VDI, and beyond.
Technical Requirements you need to join our team as Sr. Microsoft Engineer:
- 5+ years implementing, managing, and supporting Microsoft Windows (Server and Client OS), SQL, and Exchange.
- 5+ years in designing and supporting a Windows-based server infrastructure.
- 3+ years with cloud-based productivity and infrastructure platforms (Microsoft 365, G-Suite, Azure, AWS, etc.).
- Strong experience with identity management and security platforms (Azure AD, Okta, Duo, etc.) is a plus.
- Certifications preferred: AZ-900, MS-900, AZ-104, MS-500, AZ-500, MS-100, MS-101
- Data network design, implementation, and support experience is a plus.
- VMWare / Hyper-V experience is a plus.
- Willing to relocate to Evansville, IN.
Personal Requirements you need to join our Team:
- Client Facing – confidently explain complex technologies to all levels of leadership.
- Pre-Sales – assist our Account Mangers with identifying opportunities where our clients can make use of new technologies to improve their business, not just our bottom line.
- Design & Implementation – You’ll work directly with other Senior Engineers to design solutions, then implement your designs for our clients.
- Organized - develop and maintain clear and concise documentation.
- Stay Current – proven ability to keep pace with latest technologies and skills.
- Minimal travel requirements – reliable transportation required.
Our continued growth means we have openings at all technical levels! If you generally meet most of the requirements we’re interested. We are very interested in finding the right culture fit and an individual hungry to learn new skills. Most of all, a passion for Microsoft is a must!
Check out why Employee-Owners love to work at Keller Schroeder!
We look forward to receiving your resume in PDF format.