Accounting Administrative Assistant
Keller Schroeder, an information technology firm in Evansville, IN is seeking an Administrative Assistant with strong accounting skills to assist our direct client located in Evansville, IN for approximately 9 months. This position is responsible for performing and/or coordinating administrative, financial and analytical activities. This person will also perform office manager duties. The position may be a combination of onsite in Evansville, IN and remote.
- Perform/coordinate administrative, financial, and analytical activities and studies.
- Work constructively with the multiple departments in regard to budgeting and reporting processes, completing monthly variance reporting, projections and participating in developing fiscal budgets.
- Time Entry for multiple employees in various departments.
- Receive, process, verify rates, and validate invoices ensuring accuracy from multiple contractors for multiple projects. Ensure timely approval and payment of these invoices. Perform financial accruals on a monthly basis to ensure accurate reporting.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data produced, results reported; accept accountability and work cohesively in a team environment.
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple priorities and perform in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Office responsibilities such as schedule/coordinates meetings, conferences, flights, etc., order and maintain office supplies, and maintain a log of reported defects reported for various technical products.
- Ability to support and participate in special projects as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Office with strong skills in Excel.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Financial reporting experience including estimating costs, revenues and resources over a specified period, reflecting a reading of the future financial conditions and goals.
- Systematic examination and verification of company's books of account, transaction records, other relevant documents, and physical inspection of inventory by qualified auditors.
- Budget management with multiple departments.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and must be able to interface with employees, including department managers and divisional managers.
- Extensive knowledge of Access, Banner, MDSI, WFS, Hyperion, Obvient Dashboards, MAXIMO, Oracle, and other technical reporting tools preferred.
We look forward to receiving your resume in PDF format.