Business Analyst – Oracle Financials
Keller Schroeder, an information technology firm in Evansville, IN is seeking a Business Analyst to work remote to assist our direct client located in Owensboro, KY through July 2021. This project involves the migration of financials to Oracle Fusion.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment, where you will work directly with business area leaders to communicate requirements to technical team
- Assist in defining the scope of the project by doing gap analysis, preparing requirements, and creating functional documents for design and implementation of the project
- Create test scripts and assist functional areas with testing – integration and UAT
- Facilitate the testing process working closely with business users and developers to keep on track
- Business Analyst experience—strong in gathering requirements from business units and translating requirements to the technical team.
- Experience with a financial module of an ERP including budgeting/forecasting, financial reporting, financial consolidation and close.
- Basic understanding of data mapping.
- Oracle Fusion experience would be nice to have.
- Excellent communication, organization, coordination and follow up skills.
We look forward to receiving your resume in Word format!