Help Desk Technician I
Keller Schroeder, an information technology firm in Evansville, IN is seeking a Help Desk Technician I to assist our direct client for approximately 6 months in Evansville, IN. At the beginning of the project, the work will be remote with anticipation of being onsite before the end of the contract.
- Provide basic troubleshooting of PC and printer issues including Microsoft Office
- Installing applications, resetting passwords
- Provide basic troubleshooting of peripheral problems
- 2 years’ helpdesk or related experience
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products
- Troubleshooting, problem analysis, and decision-making abilities
- Networking certification a plus
- VMWare, TCP/IP and Active Directory experience helpful
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to exceptional customer service and support
We look forward to receiving your resume in Word format.