Keller Schroeder has been growing, and we are continuing to expand our operations. If you are a proven performer, we would like you to take a closer look at working for us. We are in need of a Systems Consultant to join our in-house Network Solutions Group. The Systems Consultant is responsible for providing technical support to clients for their physical and virtual data center infrastructure. This includes identifying opportunities for the use of technology to improve business efficiency, performing system implementation, and providing support for clients’ server and storage environments. Keller Schroeder is unable to sponsor at this time.
- Assist Account Mangers with identifying opportunities where clients can make use of new technologies to improve their business, not just our bottom line
- Confidently explain complex technologies to all levels of leadership
- Develop and maintain clear and concise documentation
- 5+ years Information Technology experience
- VMware support experience (VCP Preferred but not required)
- Server hardware design and support experience (Cisco, HPE Preferred)
- Windows Server & Desktop OS support experience
- Azure support experience
- Data network support experience (Cisco preferred)
- Backup & Disaster Recovery support experience (Veeam Preferred)
- Antivirus management experience (Carbon Black or Sophos Preferred)
- Proven ability to keep pace with latest technologies and skills
- Minimal travel requirements – reliable transportation required
See what our employee-owners say about working for us!
We look forward to receiving your resume in Word format.
Keller Schroeder is an employee owned, regionally focused information technology, consulting services firm, and a value-added reseller of hardware and software products located in Evansville, IN. Our company was founded in 1978. Since 1996 we have aggressively expanded into technologies such as web-based and client server development tools as well as networking and infrastructure products. We offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary and profitability bonus, medical, dental, life and vision insurance, matching 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), flexible spending account, vacation, holidays, tuition reimbursement and direct deposit.