Sr. Applications Solutions Consultant
Keller Schroeder is a technology company in the performance improvement business. Our mission is to leverage technology tools and services to help our clients more successfully achieve their objectives. We are passionate about our clients, biased toward substance and excellence over form and fashion, and hold dear our reputation for honesty and integrity. As an employee-owned company, our culture is focused on people and performance. We are looking for new employee-owners who are passionate about using technology to make a positive impact on others. We offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary and profitability bonus, medical, dental, life and vision insurance, matching 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), flexible spending account, vacation, holidays, tuition reimbursement and direct deposit. We also offer flexibility (including part-time hours) and autonomy, to tailor the right combination of remote, office and on-site time to get the job done and accommodate personal & client scheduling needs.
We are adding a Sr. Applications Solutions Consultant in our Applications Solutions Group. This position is located in the Nashville, TN, or Bowling Green, KY, area serving various clients in diverse industries in in the southeast US with limited travel expected. Keller Schroeder is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
- Gather requirements and translate high-level business needs into technical specifications
- Provide estimates of project cost and effort; manage projects as needed
- Design, develop, support, and enhance client systems as a Sr. Developer and Consultant
- Manage projects, assign tasks, and track status
- Own assigned tasks to ensure completion with a high level of customer satisfaction and quality
- Contribute as an individual and lead others as needed, setting a positive example for others on the team
- Adhere to coding standards per client environments and internally
- Report project status to the appropriate stakeholders (internal and external) on a regular basis
- Evaluate and learn new technologies that provide business value
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and attending and participating in professional groups
- Current or previous development experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience with database design and SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Humble and hungry servant leader who thrives on putting others first, assuring our clients’ success, and representing our corporate values
- Intelligent and highly-motivated professional with a solid business acumen, an ownership mentality, and proven people skills
- Analytical mind with requirements gathering and estimating experience – skilled and willing to ask the extra questions which provide clarity and scope
- Experience and confidence to recommend the best solution and own it when multiple alternatives exist
- Technologist passionate about designing, developing, and testing software solutions – pioneering when called upon to do so
- Competent and proactive written and verbal communicator who can communicate technical concepts in a business-like and courteous way
- Respectful team player who understands that our team members are owners (not resources), our clients are people (not businesses), and the consumers of our products are our patrons (not users)
We look forward to receiving your resume in Word format.