Customer Relationship Manager / Project Manager
Keller Schroeder, an information technology firm in Evansville, IN is seeking a Customer Relationship Manager / Project Manager. This is a 3 – 6 month contract assisting our direct client in Evansville, IN. This individual will be the liaison between our client and their affiliate post go-live of deploying software.
As the main point of contact you will listen to the affiliate’s issues and take them to the client’s IT team for resolution. You must employ tact, diplomacy, sensitivity and empathy to the affiliate’s new go-live environment while delivering information, at times, that is not agreeable. Issues will include technical problems, need for additional training, billing/invoicing disputes, etc. You will interact with the affiliate’s C-suite and their IT management and our client’s IT management.
- Solid IT Project Management experience,
- Strong customer services skills of listening and patiently interacting with all parties.
- Experience working with executive management.
- Ability to set expectations, explain processes and decisions made by our client’s IT management.
- Ability to display tact, diplomacy and firmness when required without alienating the affiliate or shutting down lines of communication.
- Ability to conduct meetings and stay on point.
- Travel to affiliate site as needed (mileage paid).
We look forward to receiving your resume in Word format.