Sr. Systems Consultant - VMWare/Storage
Keller Schroeder has been growing, and we are continuing to expand our operations. If you are a proven performer, we would like you to take a closer look at working for us. We are in need of a Senior Systems Consultant to join our in-house Network Solutions Group. The Senior Systems Consultant is responsible for providing design, implementation, and technical support to clients for their physical and virtual data center infrastructure. This includes identifying opportunities for the use of technology to improve business efficiency, performing infrastructure design tasks, assessing existing design and implementation practices, performing system implementations, and providing support for clients’ server and storage environments.
Technical Requirements you need to join our team as Sr. Systems Consultant:
- 8+ years Information Technology Experience
- VMware design, implementation, and support experience - current certifications preferred
- SAN and NAS design, implementation, and support experience (NetApp, HPE Nimble preferred)
- Server Hardware design and support experience (Cisco UCS, HP, and/or Dell)
- Experience in Windows Server 2008-2019
- Data network design, implementation, and support experience preferred
- Backup & Disaster Recovery planning, implementation, and testing experience (Veeam preferred)
Personal Requirements you need to join our Team:
- Client Facing – confidently explain complex technologies to all levels of leadership
- Pre-Sales – assist our Account Mangers with identifying opportunities where our clients can make use of new technologies to improve their business, not just our bottom line
- Design & Implementation – You’ll work directly with other Senior Engineers to design solutions, then implement your designs for our clients
- Organized - develop and maintain clear and concise documentation
- Stay Current – proven ability to keep pace with latest technologies and skills
- Minimal travel requirements – reliable transportation required
8 Reasons why the average tenure is 8+ years for our Network Solutions Group (NSG) team:
- Pursue your true talents - How many employers truly ask you where you see yourself in 5 years and then help you get there?
- Flexibility & Autonomy – Initially you’ll spend more time in our office training, however, our team has a great deal of flexibility to tailor the right combination of remote, office and on-site time to get the job done and accommodate personal & client scheduling needs.
- More Growth/Never Boring – You won’t be stuck working on a single platform or industry and instead will work on challenging projects in a variety of environments implementing cutting-edge solutions.
- Quality of Life – Occasionally you’ll schedule yourself to help a client after hours and we reciprocate by returning the favor with personal and comp. time.
- Team – Catered lunches for training/celebrations throughout the year and an awesome internal support team and engineers to work with that make the day a blast with a “no man left behind” attitude!
- Stable Long-Term Clients/Fewer Emergencies – We retain clients much like we do team members with many of our client tenures exceeding 15 years. This creates a more stable environment for everyone and the way we manage workflow leads to very few “panicked” calls/emails and late hours.
- Benefits Package – ESOP/Profit-Sharing, Personal/Comp Time, Great PTO/Vacation/Paid Holiday package, Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability
- Employee Owned – Our ownership mindset saturates every aspect of our company culture. Our Client Support Group to Sales to Executive Leadership are focused on keeping our clients and employee owners highly satisfied.
- Bonus! Voted #21 Best Small/Medium Business in 2017 Great Places To Work survey: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/keller-schroeder1
We look forward to receiving your resume in Word format.
Keller Schroeder is an employee owned, regionally focused information technology, consulting services firm, and a value-added reseller of hardware and software products located in Evansville, IN. Our company was founded in 1978. Since 1996 we have aggressively expanded into technologies such as web-based and client server development tools as well as networking and infrastructure products. We offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary and profitability bonus, medical, dental, life and vision insurance, matching 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), flexible spending account, vacation, holidays, tuition reimbursement and direct deposit.