Microsoft Azure Engineer
Keller Schroeder has been growing, and we are continuing to expand our operations. If you are a proven performer, we would like you to take a closer look at working for us. We are in need of a Microsoft Azure Engineer to join our in-house Data Center Solutions Group in the Evansville, IN and Nashville, TN areas. The Microsoft Azure Engineer is responsible for providing design, implementation, and technical support to clients for Azure cloud native and hybrid infrastructure. This includes identifying opportunities for the use of technology to improve business efficiency, performing infrastructure design tasks, assessing existing design and implementation practices, performing implementations, and providing support for clients’ existing environments. Keller Schroeder is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
- 3+ years with cloud-based productivity and infrastructure platforms (Azure, M365, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud Services (breadth and depth on key services to guide and contribute to on-prem to cloud migration, and cloud O&M)
- 5+ years in designing and supporting a Windows-based server infrastructure.
- Able to manage multiple task assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hungry and eager to learn new technologies
- Natural curiosity to seek out new opportunities for professional growth
- Desire and ability to work as a team and as well as independently
- Willing to relocate to Evansville, IN or Nashville, TN metro areas
- Certifications preferred: One or more of the following:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert (preferred)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
- Technical proficiency including systems experience, strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, and issue management in a multi-platform environment,
- VMWare / Hyper-V experience is a plus
- Enterprise Storage experience is a plus
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills
Personal Requirements you need to join our Team:
- Client Facing – confidently explain complex technologies to all levels of leadership.
- Pre-Sales – assist our Account Mangers with identifying opportunities where our clients can make use of new technologies to improve their business, not just our bottom line.
- Design & Implementation – You’ll work directly with other Senior Engineers to design solutions, then implement your designs for our clients.
- Organized - develop and maintain clear and concise documentation.
- Stay Current – proven ability to keep pace with latest technologies and skills.
- Minimal travel requirements – reliable transportation required.
Keller Schroeder is an employee owned, regionally focused information technology, consulting services firm, and a value-added reseller of hardware and software products located in Evansville, IN. Our company was founded in 1978. Since 1996 we have aggressively expanded into technologies such as web-based and client server development tools as well as networking and infrastructure products. We offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary and profitability bonus, medical, dental, life and vision insurance, matching 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), flexible spending account, vacation, holidays, tuition reimbursement and direct deposit.