Senior Systems Engineer
Keller Schroeder, an information technology firm in Evansville, IN, is seeking to expand our operations in the Southwestern Indiana and Nashville, TN areas. We are in need of a Senior Systems Engineer to join our in-house Infrastructure Solutions Group. The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for providing design, implementation, and technical support to clients for their data center systems infrastructure. This includes identifying opportunities for the use of technology to improve business efficiency and performance, assessing existing data center systems, and support clients’ data center environments. Keller Schroeder is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
- Offer pre-sales and post-sales infrastructure consulting services to both internal and external clients
- Provide strategic guidance to senior leadership and management regarding latest technologies, solutions, and best practices
- Confidently explain complex technologies to all levels of leadership
- Establish trusted relationships with people at all levels of clients’ organizations
- 8+ years data center infrastructure experience in one or more of the following areas: Enterprise Server Virtualization, Enterprise Storage Systems, Enterprise Data Protection, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure, Data Center Design
- Advanced skills troubleshooting enterprise data center infrastructure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to document processes and procedures clearly and accurately
- Be proactive, reliable, self-accountable, and able to work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate designs, concepts, and technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Minimal travel requirements
- VMware VCP-DCV or equivalent experience
- NetApp NCDA or equivalent experience
- Veeam VMCE or equivalent experience
- Data Center power and cooling systems design and implementation
- Strong conceptual and hands-on experience designing and deploying complex VMware software-defined data center solutions on hardware platforms such as Cisco UCS, HPE ProLiant, Dell PowerEdge
We look forward to receiving your resume in PDF format.
Keller Schroeder is an employee owned, regionally focused information technology, consulting services firm, and a value-added reseller of hardware and software products located in Evansville, IN. Our company was founded in 1978. Since 1996 we have aggressively expanded into technologies such as web-based and client server development tools as well as networking and infrastructure products. We offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary and profitability bonus, medical, dental, life and vision insurance, matching 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), flexible spending account, vacation, holidays, tuition reimbursement and direct deposit.