Select Account Manager - Nashville, TN
Keller Schroeder, an information technology firm headquartered in Evansville, IN, is seeking to expand our operations! We are in need of a Select Account Manager to serve as a sales professional for Network/Systems/Security/Data/Analytics solution opportunities which include hardware, software, and professional services. This position is focused on servicing existing clients and generating new clients for Keller Schroeder in Nashville, TN and surrounding area. Keller Schroeder is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
- Serve as a sales professional for all network, systems, storage, and security hardware products including: Cisco collaboration products (VoIP), Cisco core network products (routers, switches, firewalls), Cisco Unified Computing Servers (UCS), NetApp Storage Area Networks (SAN), HPE/Nimble SAN, Palo Alto firewalls, and other miscellaneous network hardware items; Software products including: VMware vSphere and vCenter, Microsoft Windows Server, Office365, Microsoft 365, Azure, and other appropriate software products; and Keller Schroeder professional services including design, implementation, and troubleshooting delivered thru our professional services group.
- Serve as sales professional for our Data Strategy division. This includes working closely with Practice Leads to educate our clients on how to leverage their data to make business decisions.
- Meet with prospects, evaluate their information technology needs, develop and presenting configurations, proposals, and Statements of Work that will effectively and profitably meet those needs. This role requires on-site prospect meetings, telephone discussions, and email follow up. Day travel with minimal overnight travel is expected.
- Requires proactive demand generation activities within a new territory (prospect calling, seminars, direct mail); managing existing lead generators (vendor partners, vendor programs, client referrals, internal leads); and enthusiastic prospecting. Call reporting is a requirement.
- Requires the ability to work closely with other members of the sales team, the Project Manager, and the professional services team members to provide Information Technology expertise, consultation, and administrative support.
- Requires on-site visits to Keller Schroeder headquarters in Evansville, IN approximately twice per month.
- Good interpersonal communication skills (in person and by phone)
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and learn new products
- Ability to generate leads and opportunities in a new territory
- Aptitude for understanding computer terminology
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain positive business relationships to ensure future business
- Willingness to be creative when presenting solutions to customer needs
- Good time management & organizational skills
- Three + years technical sales experience
- Outside sales experience with proven track record (not limited to IT)
- Solid business contacts
- BS degree in business or computer related field
We look forward to receiving your resume in PDF format.
Keller Schroeder is an employee owned, regionally focused information technology, consulting services firm, and a value-added reseller of hardware and software products located in Evansville, IN. Our company was founded in 1978. Since 1996 we have aggressively expanded into technologies such as web-based and client server development tools as well as networking and infrastructure products. We offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary and profitability bonus, medical, dental, life and vision insurance, matching 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), flexible spending account, vacation, holidays, tuition reimbursement and direct deposit.