Technical Business Analyst
Keller Schroeder has been growing, and we are continuing to expand our operations. If you are a proven performer, we would like you to take a closer look at working for us. We are in need of a Technical Business Analyst to join our in-house Applications Solutions Group in the Evansville, IN area. The Technical Business Analyst plays a critical role in bridging the gap between business needs and technical solutions via a combination of technical expertise, business acumen, and relationship-building skills. This is a business-facing and technology-facing role that will identify and analyze problems, document requirements, collaborate with technical teams on solutions, and develop and manage projects. We’re looking for an individual passionate about using technology to make a positive impact on others. Keller Schroeder is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
- Business Analysis:
- Analyze business processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather and document project requirements.
- Ensure that technical solutions align with business needs and goals.
- Technical Solution Design:
- Work closely with technical teams to design solutions that address business requirements.
- Provide input on system architecture, software design, and technology choices.
- Ensure that technical designs are feasible, scalable, and aligned with industry best practices.
- Project Management:
- Plan, initiate, and manage projects that involve both business and technical components.
- Develop project scope, objectives, detailed project plans and project proposals.
- Define project tasks, resource requirements, estimates, and timelines.
- Monitor project progress, track milestones, and manage risks and issues.
- Present project updates, status reports, and risks to senior management and stakeholders.
- Quality Assurance:
- Ensure that delivered solutions meet quality standards and fulfill business requirements via testing or oversight of testing process.
- Coordinate testing efforts, including user acceptance testing and quality assurance testing.
- Contribute as an individual and lead others exhibiting humility, positivity, and an ownership mentality.
- Foster a collaborative environment that encourages information sharing, problem-solving, and accountability.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 7 years of experience with technical project management and business analysis regarding custom software applications
- Humble and hungry servant leader who thrives on putting others first, assuring our clients’ success, and representing our corporate values
- Intelligent and highly-motivated professional with a solid business acumen, an ownership mentality, and proven people skills
- Analytical mind with requirements gathering and estimating experience – skilled and willing to ask the extra questions which provide clarity and scope
- Experience and confidence to recommend the best solution and own it when multiple alternatives exist
- Technologist passionate about testing software solutions – pioneering when called upon to do so
- Competent and proactive written and verbal communicator who can communicate technical concepts in a business-like and courteous way
- Respectful team player who understands that our team members are owners (not resources), our clients are people (not businesses), and the consumers of our products are our patrons (not users)
- Current or previous development experience on custom web applications
We look forward to receiving your resume in PDF format.
Keller Schroeder is an employee-owned technology company in the performance improvement business. Our mission is to leverage technology tools and services to help our clients more successfully achieve their objectives. We are passionate about our clients and hold dear our reputation for honesty and integrity. Our company culture is focused on people and performance. We offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary and profitability bonus, medical, dental, life and vision insurance, matching 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), flexible spending account, vacation, holidays, tuition reimbursement and direct deposit. We also offer flexibility (including part-time hours) and autonomy, to tailor the right combination of remote, office and on-site time to get the job done and accommodate personal & client scheduling needs.