Brand and Content Marketing Specialist
Are you a creative marketing professional looking for a dynamic position where you can make an immediate impact?
Keller Schroeder is looking for a Brand & Content Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. This position is responsible for the development of both new and recurring graphic design assets in support of external B2B and internal marketing strategies. Responsibilities include collaborating and producing deliverables such as visual messaging, printed publications, PowerPoint presentations, print ads, infographics, signage, web and social media graphics, and small digital video projects or animations. Keller Schroeder is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Marketing Team to develop and execute visual strategies for campaigns, Keller Schroeder hosted events, company developed and partner-initiated programs, etc.
- Design and prepare a variety of illustrative materials such as brochures, reports, pamphlets, invitations, posters, advertisements, display panels, presentations, direct mail pieces, and other publication and visual displays.
- Compose content and graphics for digital marketing materials such as web/social media graphics, website design, and email campaigns.
- Create short, digital videos or animations to communicate the Keller Schroeder brand.
- Assist in implementing and enforcing branding, style, and voice guidelines to ensure unified standards and quality of Keller Schroeder correspondence to all stakeholders.
- Assist with campaign and event planning and execution as needed.
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing, making editorial suggestions to improve and clarify the text.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, related Fine Arts, a related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- A portfolio of published work. (Student projects are acceptable.)
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite including Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of graphic design processes from concept development to end production.
- Knowledge of graphic design production standards including logo design, composition, color theory, typography, photography, and re-touching.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), analytical, and creative skills
- Excellent ability to organize, prioritize, manage, and carry out duties efficiently, with attention to detail, and within established timeframes.
- Self-starter mentality, with the ability to work alone and in a team
Nice To Have:
- Experience using HubSpot or a similar marketing automation/CRM tool.
- Special interest in the Internet Technology field
- Working knowledge of digital marketing, including LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads, Google ads, and Digital marketing creatives
- Basic Wordpress/Elementor page builder editing knowledge.
- Photography, lighting, and/or, editing experience.
- Curiosity, a collaborative spirit, and the ability to effectively multi-task are also all a plus.