Enterprise Storage Engineer
Keller Schroeder has been growing, and we are continuing to expand our operations. If you are a proven performer, we would like you to take a closer look at working for us. We are in need of an Enterprise Storage Engineer to join our in-house Infrastructure Solutions Group. The Enterprise Storage Engineer is responsible for providing technical support to clients for their physical and virtual data center infrastructure. This includes identifying opportunities for the use of technology to improve business efficiency, performing system implementation, and providing support for clients’ server and storage environments. Seeking candidates who are local or willing to relocate to Evansville, IN; Nashville, TN; or Bowling Green, KY. Keller Schroeder is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
- Implementation and Support of Enterprise Storage solutions
- Assist Account Mangers with identifying opportunities where clients can make use of new technologies to improve their business, not just our bottom line
- Confidently explain complex technologies to all levels of leadership
- Develop and maintain clear and concise documentation
- Expertise with general storage concepts (NAS, SAN, iSCSI, Fibre Channel, NFS, etc.)
- 3 – 5 years Enterprise Storage Design experience
- 3 – 5 years Enterprise Storage Implementation experience
- 5+ years General Storage hardware design and support experience
- Hungry and eager to learn new technologies
- Natural curiosity to seek out new opportunities for professional growth
- Desire and ability to work as a team and as well as independently
- NetApp Certified Technical Associate (NCTA)
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA)
- HPE Accredited Solutions Expert (ASE) – Storage Solutions
- Nimble Storage, VMware, Veeam, Cisco UCS experience a plus
- Proven ability to keep pace with latest technologies and skills
- Minimal travel requirements – reliable transportation required
See what our employee-owners say about working for us!
We look forward to receiving your resume in PDF format.
Keller Schroeder is an employee owned, regionally focused information technology, consulting services firm, and a value-added reseller of hardware and software products located in Evansville, IN. Our company was founded in 1978. Since 1996 we have aggressively expanded into technologies such as web-based and client server development tools as well as networking and infrastructure products. We offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary and profitability bonus, medical, dental, life and vision insurance, matching 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), flexible spending account, vacation, holidays, tuition reimbursement and direct deposit.