Direct hire, full time, remote opportunity
No sponsorship is available.
Keller Schroeder, an information technology firm in Evansville, IN is seeking a Lead .NET Developer to work for our direct client. This is a direct hire, full time, remote opportunity going onsite occasionally.
- Provide technical leadership and direction to the IT Development staff within his/her team.
- Give input on promotions, discipline, annual reviews, and budgetary matters.
- Communicate on a project and is the primary contact with the developers.
- Ensure an extremely focused customer service culture.
- Liaison between management and support/professional-level personnel.
- Create and maintain the most complex programming logic and code, document, and perform testing on new and updated modules and systems, based on AWG IT standards.
- Work with clients, business analysts, lead developers, technical staff, and project team members to plan, design, implement, and enhance applications, scripts, and procedures, using formal Project Management and Life Cycle Management procedures.
- Participate in overall system analysis pertaining to how new and updated modules and system will interact and interface with existing systems.
- Coach and mentor project team members.
- Facilitate business process changes to take advantage of new system capabilities and improve productivity.
- Direct and participate in code reviews of ongoing and existing system modules.
- Participate in the evaluation of new tools and methodologies as indicated.
- When appropriate, creates a Request for Proposal (RFP) to evaluate the purchase of an off the shelf system with the supervisor or Business Analyst and customer.