Keller Schroeder, an information technology firm in Evansville, IN is seeking an Integration Developer to work for our direct client. This is a direct hire, full time opportunity with our client in Washington, IN. No sponsorship is available.
An Integration Developer should be someone who:
- Builds and maintains software integrations across various platforms within the company.
- Understands the data structures, both logical and physical data models, understands metadata and how to move data from source to target locations.
- Is familiar with Enterprise Applications Integration (EAI) and Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) tools to integrate applications or to move data to storage locations, such as a Data Warehouse.
- Can monitor and optimize ETL pipelines for efficient data transfers.
- Understand the business mission and can design solutions to source data, curate it, and deliver it safely and securely, from Point A to Point B, to meet the needs of the business.
- Has experience mapping data from source to target, reconciling widows and orphans, for systems upgrades and conversions.
- Understands Integration architectures, such as publish and subscribe models like an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Understands microservices/containerization deployment for distributed ETL processing used by an ESB.
- Familiar with asynchronous messaging architectures, such as Apache Kafka streams and/or Java Messaging Service (JMS)
- Perform the tasks of integration: Source data, extract it, transform data, load data to target locations.
- Design, build and support scalable, highly available data integrations pipelines using Azure Data Factory, Tibco ESB or other integration tools.
- Work with the line of business to understand requests pertaining to data.
- Ensure best practices around integration are being implemented within the organization.
- Coordinate development activities with others to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Utilize SQL/ETL processes to get data from various sources.
- Collaborate with different teams to understand business requirements and to design workable solutions.