We welcome individual candidate and corp-to-corp (CTC) resume submissions.
Will start out remote but must be able to work onsite in Baltimore, MD when restrictions are lifted.
Keller Schroeder, an information technology firm in Evansville, IN is seeking a ServiceNow Configuration Manager for our direct client located in Baltimore, MD. We need someone to start right away and work through 4/3/2022. This position will start out remote until COVID restrictions are lifted.
This role will be responsible for defining, planning, measurement, and improvement of all aspects of the configuration management practice to minimize impact of change-related problems.
- Validate and maintain the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) for all services, applications, and infrastructure
- Discovery: Define, create, and manage the ServiceNow Discovery schedules ensuring scans are complete and provide the expected data
- Ensure ServiceNow Discovery schedules are created and maintained for all active locations and the IP ranges being scanned are active
- Develop and implement processes to review the ServiceNow Discovery logs, identifies issues, and resolves them
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with ServiceNow Discovery and CMDB health including working with support teams and other appropriate stakeholders
- Ensure ServiceNow Discovery is aligned with other systems that provide CI data
- Develop automated scripts to pull data from agents deployed on physical servers and files deployed with application builds to automatically populate updates into the CMDB Configuration Items
- Identify and maintain configuration items (CI)
- Assist with defining which CI types, attributes, and relationships are tracked in the CMDB
- Manage all aspects of the CMDB including reconciliation and de-duplication
- Mapping Works with application teams to understand architectures and how components integrate.
- Develop Service Mapping for the applications
- Develop processes for maintaining Service Maps Quality and Integrity
- Participate in the Change Advisory Board (CAB) process and maintain (with appropriate stakeholders) CI management documentation
- Maintain configuration baselines and ensure that all changes to the baselines go through appropriate change boards
- Assist with and coordinate configuration audits and reports to ensure process compliance and the accuracy of the CMDB
- Maintain and establish Deficiency Report tracking to improve data quality, integrity, and security of Configuration Management database
- Review and recommend improvements to existing Configuration Management processes