Keller Schroeder, an information technology firm in Evansville, IN is seeking an IT Director to work for our direct client. This is a direct hire, full time opportunity. This individual is responsible for managing a team of IT Support professionals, direct all technical aspects of a manufacturing plant and office, and be responsible for project management and maintenance of all ERP systems. This position is based at our manufacturing plant in Evansville, IN and supports seven other locations in IN, KY, OH, and TN. Occasional travel may be required but would be infrequent.
- Ensure current infrastructure and systems are maintained consistently and efficiently.
- Create, develop, and implement IT infrastructure and systems across all locations as needed.
- Identify and develop a strategic plan and budget for future technology needs across all locations.
- Lead, mentor and develop IT staff, ensuring company goals are met.
- Manage and direct IT staff workload.
- Oversee IT project timelines and budgets.
- Manage all hardware, software, telecommunications and security development plans, projects, and policies.
- Communicate well with all departments and field personnel to ensure systems and equipment are functional.
- Lead and communicate the vision for leading edge, high performance Tech Support, utilizing innovative technology and platforms.
- Help establish and maintain a high standard for customer interactions and troubleshooting processes.
- Provide assistance to and communicate with other departments and escalation points relevant to the troubleshooting and resolution of customer issues.
- Lead efforts to remove hurdles that hinder flawless execution of the production schedule.
- Promote and maintain a culture of continuous improvement.
- Elevate and sustain associate morale in the Tech Support Department
- Set an example of fierce commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Represent American Window and Glass professionally and ethically to both internal and external customers.