We welcome individual candidate and corp-to-corp (CTC) resume submissions.
Will start out remote but must be able to work onsite in Evansville, IN when restrictions are lifted.
Keller Schroeder, an information technology firm in Evansville, IN is seeking a Technology Data & Reporting Analyst for our direct client located in Evansville, IN. We need someone to start right away and work through 4/3/2022. This position will start out remote until COVID restrictions are lifted.
This position will report to the Vice President of Technology Data Analytics and Reporting responsible for analyzing data, making observations and recommendations, and providing quality Key Performance Indicators (KPI), trending, metrics, and management reporting.
- Partner with Technology peers to identify key metrics that will effectively measure and communicate Technology performance and drive business performance.
- Extract, filter, and aggregate data through tools, queries, and basic programming.
- Ensure data is captured, models are built, metrics are computed, and charts/dashboards are available real time. Present the data with various perspectives/slices/categories.
- Develop visualization of analysis in formats such as tables, charts, graphs, heat maps and other report types.
- Utilize business intelligence and data visualization tooling to create reports and presentations for key stakeholders. These reports must be engaging, clear, concise, and convincing, having been tailored in such a manner that will suit and appeal to the audience at hand.
- Identify correlations, patterns, and trends
- Organize and transform data into comprehensible structures.
- Perform statistical analysis.
- Solve challenging analytical problems.
- Define requirements for other development and technology teams to fulfill (such as capturing additional data in logs / databases / warehouses) in order to make new data available for analysis and reporting.
- Identify questions to be answered and define appropriate analytics models. Prepare relevant data sources for analysis.
- Decompose high level business needs into functional needs by understanding the problem and determining data needs
- Communicate results to managers and provide suggestions based on findings.
- Set high standards for self and others. Drive for measurable results.
- Maintain a professional demeanor, even during challenging times.
- Build strong relationships and partnerships with leaders and staff members from other teams inside and outside of Technology.