Advanced Analytics vs. Business Intelligence
Are you doing advanced analytics or just business intelligence?
- Advanced Analytics is not business intelligence.
- Business intelligence is operational, it visualizes questions you know to ask.
- Advanced analytics is science, it surfaces questions you didn’t know to ask.
- Advanced analytics uses machine learning to find correlations and patterns your current technology can’t show you.
- Advanced analytics requires clean data.
- Data lifecycle management is the discipline that enables advanced analytics.
- A Data Strategy is a strategic approach to develop an organizational capability with advanced analytics.
- A Data Strategy helps you navigate in a digital economy.
We think it’s simple – not easy, but simple. Let us show you how.