Keller Schroeder has been growing, and we are continuing to expand our operations. We are looking for new employee-owners who are passionate about using technology to make a positive impact on others. If you are a proven performer, we would like you to take a closer look at joining our work family. We are in need of a .NET Developer to join our in-house Applications Solutions Group. The role is responsible for designing, developing, supporting, and enhancing software applications for our clients. This position will serve various clients in diverse industries in Evansville, IN, Nashville, TN, and surrounding areas with limited travel expected. Keller Schroeder is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
- Perform tasks assigned to develop, support, and enhance client systems as a .NET Developer and Consultant in order to make a positive, personal impact on our clients
- Own assigned tasks to ensure completion with a high level of customer satisfaction and quality
- Contribute as an individual and team member
- Adhere to coding standards per client environments and internally
- Test applications and apply remediations as needed to eliminate errors
- Report project status to the appropriate stakeholders (internal and external) on a regular basis
- Evaluate and learn new technologies that provide business value
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and attending and participating in professional groups
- 5+ years development experience
- Motivated individual with a passion for programming
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Respectful team player who understands that our team members are owners (not resources), our clients are people (not businesses), and the consumers of our products are our patrons (not users)
- Exposure to/desire to learn the following technology stack:(Not all are required)
- .NET development— C# or VB.NET
- Net Webforms
- MS SQL Server
- REST/Web Services
- JQuery and other frameworks
Check out why people love working at Keller Schroeder! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gxeonJv0sw&t=14s
We look forward to receiving your resume in Word format.
Keller Schroeder is an employee-owned technology company in the performance improvement business. Our mission is to leverage technology tools and services to help our clients more successfully achieve their objectives. We are passionate about our clients and hold dear our reputation for honesty and integrity. Our company culture is focused on people and performance. We offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary and profitability bonus, medical, dental, life and vision insurance, matching 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), flexible spending account, vacation, holidays, tuition reimbursement and direct deposit. We also offer flexibility (including part-time hours) and autonomy, to tailor the right combination of remote, office and on-site time to get the job done and accommodate personal & client scheduling needs.