We welcome individual candidate and Corp-to-Corp (CTC) resume submissions.
Contract to Hire
Remote – client is in Jasper, IN
Sponsorship is available
We are seeking a SAP Transportation Management Business Systems Analyst for a 6-month contract to hire opportunity with our direct client in Jasper, IN. Sponsorship is available for this remote position. This individual contributes by providing business and technical expertise to identify and design improvements; translates requirements into solutions; provides troubleshooting and support; and delivers technical solutions through the full project lifecycle, from ideation to testing and implementation. You will work within Mercury Gate, SAP, and internal built systems on the road map, capabilities, and initiatives focusing on functionality and strategy for business systems related to planning, tendering, MOJO optimization, warehouse management and automation.
- Understand, communicate and document the Business, Functional and Non-Functional Requirements that fulfill the needs of the Business.
- Provide requirements tracing from inception to implementation.
- Identify evaluate and recommend efficient approaches that meet the needs of the Business.
- Understand, communicate, and document Detailed Designs and Functional Specifications.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is used in the role.
- Familiarized with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Analyze and map the information and processes, both current and future states, in Business Application Solutions.
- Design, review, and document test cases that prove the business scenarios for desired functionality.
- Configure applications to support the Functional Specifications and Detailed Designs.
- Provide quality testing of applications throughout each phase of the project lifecycle.
- Collaborate with the Business Subject Matter Experts to identify and document business training materials for business solutions.
- Collaborate with the business to conduct End User training for business solutions.
- Responsible for issue resolution of business application solutions.
- Identify risk and mitigation throughout each phase of the project lifecycle.
- Maintain security roles within business application solutions.
- Report status and issues to the Project Manager(s).